CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Amazon.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Join me on The Path to Happy!!

Happy October everyone! I can not believe we are in the 10th month of the year already! It blows my mind. I look forward to the fall season, and all the fun it brings! It is definitely my favorite part of the year. I can't wait to share my Halloween decorating and craft ideas, and all the amazing recipes that come with the cooler months!
Now on to the big announcement:

After much consideration, I have decided to merge my two blogs. The reason for this being, I have come to realize that my first blog, The Path to Happy, is morphing into a blog not only about living a life of happiness (hence the title haha), but also one of spirituality, simplicity, and a life of ease.
Seeing that most of my blog posts on this blog have been about one of those listed items above, I think it fits to merge these two. I have learned that living a life of happiness isn't achieved by just one thing or item or thought, but instead by many factors that come together to form one loving fulfilled life. Be it saving money, feeling good about yourself, making fun crafts with your children, meditating, yoga, reading, enjoying good food for a good price, or whatever it is that brings you peace with in your heart. They can all work together to make up a life one can be proud of.
I would love to continue to share my secrets of Motherhood, and my secrets of Spirituality and happiness with everyone. So please take the time to visit The Path of Happy! I would so greatly appreciate if all of my Subscribers and Followers would join me in the switch over.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday, and I wish you all a blessed first week of October, and every week there after!

1 comments:

Megan Damron

I am happy to announce that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! I am a new follower through Bloggy Moms:) Come check it out Busy, Young, Single Momma Sanity! You will find yourself in the "You'll Never Beliebster!" post. :)

Post a Comment